Yesterday for gardening, I planted some more clover and ground cover. I dug up some poison ivy and moved another salvia. I have five in a row now. My next challenge is preparing the soil and the patch for the new wildflowers I am going to plant. Maybe sunflowers? Actually, I think I will focus on weeding this week because I will be gone for the weekend. It was supposed to rain next weekend, but now it is not, so I can't really plant anything new. Oh! I can plant the Canna and the elephant ear. They don't need to be watered daily. I have to figure out where to put them.
Sermon | Fearfully & Wonderfully Made, Neurodivergence & the Church
-
Sermon for St Edward’s, 19 July 2026. Reading: Psalm 139 As I think most of
you know I have just come back from General Synod in York. It’s kind of
like ...
2 months ago
