Sunday, May 25, 2025

I LOVE it when people drop in!

  I did a lot of gardening. I dug up daylilies in the backyard around the flower pit and moved them to the south side along the fence. I dug up hostas along the fence and moved them further west. I have so much to do in the back and so many seeds to plant. I really hope that they take! I have so much gardening to do, and I have to take care of flowers at Dr. Cho's office too.

Here are the flowers at Dr. Cho's:



While I was gardening, Corinna stopped by, and we had a chinwag. She brought over some things for the June 7th yard sale. An hour later, Becky stopped by, and we walked and talked while we looked at my flowers. I LOVE it when people drop in! I love it when people check to see how we are. Happy times!