For my gardening challenge, which is for the month of May, I watered the plants and mowed the front yard. I bought some dirt to use to plant new flowers. I also bought a whole bunch of seeds. I am thinking of starting my new flowers in pots and then moving them to flower beds when they get bigger. I got poppies, cosmos, delphiniums, etc. It will be exciting to plant them! I will start next weekend because Mother's Day is the day when the risk of frost is over. Actually, I might plant them before that. I am going to use sticks for the bottom of the pots, then leaf meal, and then, on top, the soil.
Sermon | Fearfully & Wonderfully Made, Neurodivergence & the Church
-
Sermon for St Edward’s, 19 July 2026. Reading: Psalm 139 As I think most of
you know I have just come back from General Synod in York. It’s kind of
like ...
1 month ago